Friday 31 January 2014

Then for Patience to start with I was thinking of doing some kind of Ent / tree character, as a tree was the most patient living thing i could think of. As some seeds can wait up to a hundred years waiting for the correct conditions to grow, and when they start they can grow to be hundreds of years old, an oak tree for example.

Another idea I had to personify patience was to design a rusty knight, like a guardian patiently waiting for something. Perhaps his next quest or a lover, or maybe guarding something till the end of time.

Then I found that others had already done Ent/ tree characters, so decided to merge my two ideas together to make a knight who has been patiently waiting for so long that he has become one with the forest around him. The way I imagine it is like a forest version of bootstrap bill from pirates of the Caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment