Thursday 8 May 2014

Evolution of The Kraken Castle


 I started of with some very rough sketch's in pencil of what an underwater octopus castle may look like.
Here I played around on Alchemy to come up with some ideas. I think its going to be more of a squid as I like the point to its head.
Jackpot! Below came out of Alchemy quite randomly but gave me the idea of having the Kraken holding towers/ buildings. It also gave me the idea of the shape and to have a door in the Krakens mouth.
Heres my final concept for my Kraken castle, Im very pleased with it. I like having the incorporation of stained glass in the main part of the Krakens head. The tentacles and body are going to be plates of metal and I think it would be nice to incorporate more natural elements such as coral and mother of pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment