Monday 10 February 2014





Here are some things that inspired me. Like suites of armour, the different styles I want quite a heavy suite, I first thought of the chess pieces in harry potter unfortunately couldn't find a decent picture of the queen piece. I want my knight to be an old man, ancient in fact. I think sculpting the hands so they look ancient will look really good but will be hard. I want them to be almost skeletal but holding firmly on to a shield (used to imagine a sword). I really love the illustrations of Chris Riddle, I show 3 of his on the old man page, I love his style and was thinking of introducing it into my sculpt. As for the armour itself I want it rusting, I was thinking of trying to get a mix of the green copper goes when old, and the red of iron with moss and roots growing out of his suit. The Knight has been there hundreds of years patiently, whilst the world around him that he protects starts to become one with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment