Monday 26 January 2015

Continuation of Environment Piece

Here I'm polishing up on what the Tram looks like as well as painting in the alien. The story behind the alien is its been dead for the last 30 years however, I figured with it being an alien I had artistic license as theres no way of telling how an alien would decompose. The alien itself is a pretty boney specimen, with black boney areas and green skin/ exoskeleton. I didn't' want to make the alien a skeleton as from what I can gather the skeleton would be black, and so not very recognisable to players who are familiar with the boss. So instead I decided to fade the original vibrant colours down so one could still recognise it. I faded its red eyes to pink to give it a vacant dead look.
I had inspiration for the tram of images from within the game and some concept art. See below.


No comments:

Post a Comment