Monday 26 January 2015

Details

Above shows some details I added to the piece to link it more into the world of Half-Life. As its supposed to be the third game in the series it will have a story, I was just going of with my Imagination. The graffiti and poster are supposed to give a hint of the the third game. Each one looks better than the one before, the last one has an semi translucent multiply layer of the tiles on which I feel makes the graffiti look like its on the surface not floating. Gordon Freeman in the games is seen by a few to be some kind of saviour figure, as he returns from stasis to save the day in half life 2. He is nick named " The one Free-man" giving the impression he has the power to change things. I was thinking perhaps in half-life 3 there's some kind of revolt or war in which some people go to Freeman to lead them, and that perhaps Gordon went back to Black Mesa or whats left of it for a secret base of  operations.

No comments:

Post a Comment